Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Backpacks aren't just for school !

As a child, I always looked forward to picking out a new bookbag for the school year. I would quite excited about it...much like the excitement I get now when buying a new handbag. As a young girl I felt my bookbag would showcase my personality and would give an indication of the creative genius I harbored inside. I always went for the backpack that stood out. Boring was not my thing and it still isn't. I remember a time when bookbags became a fashion accessory, designed as a sleeker package. That time has come again ! I will definitely be rocking a stylish backpack this fall ! I love the ease of a bookbag. I miss the days of showing off my style without something swinging from my shoulder or having to carry it. I can now free up my hands....which is exactly what I need as I shop like my life depends on it. How can you turn this down? Fashionable and functional? GENIUS !

Below are the cutest leopard print backpacks I've seen thus far ! Enjoy!





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



And as always, EBAY! has some cute offerings. Just type the words "leopard backpack" into the search box and you can then select whatever strikes your fancy. Here are a few that I found irresistable!







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love this leopard design backpack. Try to shop at Enviius.com , great deals are awaiting for you.

    ReplyDelete