Wednesday, June 1, 2011

In Love with My Car !

I wrecked my beloved car almost a week ago and it had to take a trip to the body shop. I am so in love with my car. It's nothing fancy. Its a pearl white Toyota Solara convertible with a tan top. Dreamy...in my opinion. I can't believe my baby is all beat up and hurt. Ugh ! I will be separated from her for a short while. I have a surprise for her when I get her back. Mama is making it all better and getting her fixed. When she returns, I have some new fashions for her. Check them out !





A Set of 4 Universal Fit Animal Print Carpet Floor Mats for Cars / Truck - Leopard





Animal Print Steering Wheel Cover and Shoulder Pad - Leopard




Cheetah Safari Animal Car Mirror Fuzzy Dice - Tan & Black - Pair








Find it here !





Cheetah Animal Print Auto Floor Mat 4 Pcs





Cheetah Steering Wheel Cover with Shoulder Pad





Cheetah Safari Animal Car Mirror Fuzzy Dice - Tan & Black - Pair




I'm having a hard time deciding on which floor mats, dice, and steering wheel cover to get. This is why I posted two types. Help me decide please !

No comments:

Post a Comment