Saturday, April 16, 2011

OMG ! No Nicki ! Or is it a yes?

I love Nicki Minaj ! She isn't afraid to be herself ! I've posted pics of Nicki in leopard print a few times. These pictures would normally be featured in the Leopard Gone Wrong section of my blog but since it's Nicki (gotta love her), I refuse to do that ! Why? I freakin' luv these pics  ! If I were famous, you could count on me rocking this ! Is is a do or a don't? I'm sure many would vote "don't". I say....two thumbs up ! Nicki is crazy and I dig that !  I will say though....the Chris Tucker pic is pure hilarity ! Check it out !










MAKE SURE YOU GUYS CHECK OUT WWW.MYPINKFRIDAY.COM !  If you are a fan of Nicki Minaj and her outlandish style...as I am, then check her out !


Now here is the Chris Tucker photo! I wonder has Nicki seen this. I'm sure she can appreciate a good laugh ! What do you all think?





Above photo found here : http://www.beatstylist.com/2011/02/grammy-awards-fashion-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment