Friday, April 29, 2011

I love cosmetic bags !

This post is dedicated to cosmetic bags. I truly have a thing for them. Think about it ! What is most dear to a woman ? Her cosmetic bag. It holds the things that help her look her best. My cosmetic bag holds my oil free facial moisturizer, several lip gloss tubes and lipstick, definitely mascara, brown eye liner, black liquid eyeliner, several eyeshadows, blush and bronzer, and foundation. I'm always on the hunt for a new cosmetic bag. They are just sooo freakin cute. I'm constantly searching for one that will help me express myself more. Therefore, I tend to aim for ones with bright colors and unique designs. I am a true girly girl so I definitely like more than just a basic black. Here are a few leopard ones that I have found that I absolutely love. Hope you like !




































No comments:

Post a Comment