Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dress Me Up in Leopard !

I am posting on dressing up in leopard (featuring leopard print dresses) because lately I have been into dresses. I'm a girl who rarely wears a dress but for some reason, I have been buying dresses lately. I feel so ladylike and beautiful in them. I like the glamorous look it gives off but most of all, I enjoy the feeling I have when I'm in them. So consider this post my love letter to dresses...well leopard print ones that is ! Hope you all enjoy ! These are all found on Asos.com. This is one my favorite sites to shop so I decided to feature them in this post.





























































2 comments:

  1. great post, Aissa! Like you, I used to rarely wear dresses, but now i find myself buying them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dresses make me feel so lady-like and sexy all at once ! They are really my thing right now ! Thanks for commenting girl !

    ReplyDelete