Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Breathtaking Boots and Booties !

Winter is coming ! Arent you excited ? I am ! I love winter because it brings so many possibilities for fashion. Winter means added clothing/layers which give you an opportunity to show more style. Summertime means minimal clothing but in the winter I can adorn myself with more LEOPARD PRINT !  Winter is also my fav because it means I can wear BOOTS ! There is nothing better than a sexy pair of boots! Check out these boots and booties I've found.

This first boot is called the Turbine Leopard Boot by Penny Loves Kenny. It can be found on http://www.djpremium.com/. I love the buckles that go up the back of the love.






The next pair of boots can be found at http://www.footnotesonline.com/. The designer is Stuart Weitzman and they are called the LaceMeUp. I love these because the color is gorgeous, they lace up in the back (hence the name), they are made of leopard calf hair, and because they are over-the-knee boots.




The next pair are adorable ! I ADORE peep-toe booties ! Who doesn't like being able to have a peep-toe and a bootie in one?




Promiscuous - Trecey (Tan Leopard) - Footwear




Knee-High Wedge Boots ! These are sooooo ca-uuute ! I would love to wear these over a pair of jeans with a simple top. Get them at http://www.newport-news.com/ . Can you say...affordable? You can now.





Check out this next pair with a bold strap across the front. Eye-catching!







Bumper Women's Lexus 01A Ankle Boot

No comments:

Post a Comment