Sunday, September 12, 2010

What time is it ?


WHAT TIME IS IT ?

This is my first post. How fitting! You see, leopard print can be included in every area of your life, crazy as it sounds. Now watch how I make this watch a topic for my first post. here goes....What time is it? It's time for this blog to blow up. I'm talking smoke and ashes baby. It's time for you to subscribe and follow my blog. It's time for leopard addicts everywhere to stand up and rule the world. There is an animal in all of us ! ha ha. I LUV this watch....got it from Rue 21 but of course, you all can see that Guess is the brand. Go check out their website, http://www.guess.com/ and if it's not there, well...that means they don't sell it anymore. Duh ! LOL. But lucky for you, it is still very much available. How you think I got it crazies? Don't fret. You can go to this awesome site, http://www.thefind.com/ and search for leopard print guess watch and viola! See how helpful this blog is? Smile !


No comments:

Post a Comment