Monday, September 20, 2010

The Miscellaneous....

You guys, I found some the of cutest leopard print items to spice up your home ! I call this the miscellaneous because these items aren't normally something many people look for. They are just nice little touches that are sure to grab someone's attention and showcase your great taste. This is one of my favorite post. If you like these items, go to my "Shop Chic Leopard" page on this blog in order to purchase. I will also try to provide links to the items.

Girl's Plush Magazine Rack - Leopard Print





Leopard Print Switch Plate - Double Toggle







Leopard Skin and Black Padded Toilet Seat



Leopard Print Gold and Brown - Set Of 4 Ceramic Tile Coasters





Leopard Print Gold and Brown - 6 Inch Tile Napkin Holder



GoldBlackWhite Leopard Floral Print Cookie Jar

No comments:

Post a Comment