Tuesday, September 21, 2010

If The Shoe Fits....

I have a shoe fetish so you all will definitely see a lot of posts regarding shoes. Let me just put up a few that I found a few minutes ago that I think you have to be bold to wear. I'm in no way boring people, so the ones I put up....well, just know that you must be FIERCE to wear them. Stay tuned for more....







Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's Coqueta Boot





You guys, I seriously freaked when I saw the next pair of shoes by Christian Louboutin. OMG! These are lovely. I would soooooo rock these ! Check them out. I've included a link for where you can purchase them. If you go there and the product no longer exists, that would mean that you waited too long. Too bad, so sad....I led you to the water, I can't make you drink. Ha!







Get these hot shoes here !

2 comments:

  1. How do you find the cuteset shoes. I do not like leopard print, but you finding some hot shoes. Hope you buying you a pair or two. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I am buying some of the shoes I find. I only like unique stuff so I just search until I find what I'm looking for. It can be time consuming but I was doing it before I started the blog so it's nothing really. Let's just say I spend a lot of time on the internet :-)

    ReplyDelete